ADVANTAGES ADVANTAGES POSITIVE ASPECTS DISADVANTAGES DOWN SIDES DISADVANTAGES
1) It is easy to detect the original source of a press failure. 2) Very few equipment on the network are affected by a media inability. 3) They are easy to reconfigure. 4) Additional advantages include isolation of devices and benefits from centralization
1) If the hub does not work out, the whole system is dead.
2) If the centre, switch, or concentrator fails, nodes attached are impaired. 3) Requires more cable length compared to a bus topology.
4) Higher priced than shuttle bus topologies due to cost of the hubs, etc .
In neighborhood networks where the star topology is used, every machine can be connected to a central hub. The star topology allows each equipment on the network to have a indicate point link with the central hub. All of the traffic which in turn transverses the network passes through the central hub. The hub provides for a signal enhancer or repeater which in turn allows the transmission to travel increased distances. Legend ToPoLoGy
In local area sites where the band topology is employed, each computer is coupled to the network in a closed loop or perhaps ring. The signal moves through each machine or perhaps computer connected to the ring in a single direction, by device to device, until it reaches its destination. Every machines or computers connected to the ring work as signal boosters or repeaters. When a gadget receives a signal intended for one other device, its repeater regenerates the bits and goes by them along.
In local area networks where bus technology is used, every machine can be connected to a good, single cable television. The wire acts as a spine to hyperlink all the gadgets in a network. Each computer or machine is coupled to the single bus cable through drop lines and some kind of connector. A terminator is essential at each end of the tour bus cable to stop the transmission from jumping back and forth around the bus cable connection.
1) Simple to connect a pc or...